Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Trojan type/how to remove manually

15 Jun 2011   #1
icehell

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
Trojan type/how to remove manually

my laptop was heavy then run antivirus and found Trojan in java cache folder.
this Trojan was only removed by kaspersky then found some folders not accessible and then right click on folder option to find this hacker name with only his name access...so i removed him......but everytime i open task manager ,i find some process without description ....so i made a clean windows install BUT i found the same folders not accessible after clean OS install!!!! and i removed again this hacker user from there!

can he implant his Trojan inside drivers other than local disc C:

how can i google this problem and find solution or explanations!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 Jun 2011   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by icehell View Post
my laptop was heavy then run antivirus and found Trojan in java cache folder.
this Trojan was only removed by kaspersky then found some folders not accessible and then right click on folder option to find this hacker name with only his name access...so i removed him......but everytime i open task manager ,i find some process without description ....so i made a clean windows install BUT i found the same folders not accessible after clean OS install!!!! and i removed again this hacker user from there!

can he implant his Trojan inside drivers other than local disc C:

how can i google this problem and find solution or explanations!
It is impossible to remove manually. You need several good malware applications and some talented help.

You can start by downloading malwarebytes and running it in safe mode.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #3
I be he

Win 7 64 premium
 
 

I could be wrong, but me thinks MBAM is not to be used from safe mode per MBAM
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Jun 2011   #4
icehell

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

could he control again from something implanted in non local disc drive?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #5
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by I be he View Post
I could be wrong, but me thinks MBAM is not to be used from safe mode per MBAM
Got a link to that on MBAM?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #6
I be he

Win 7 64 premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by I be he View Post
I could be wrong, but me thinks MBAM is not to be used from safe mode per MBAM
Got a link to that on MBAM?
No sir. I think corrine may know.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #7
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by I be he View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by I be he View Post
I could be wrong, but me thinks MBAM is not to be used from safe mode per MBAM
Got a link to that on MBAM?
No sir. I think corrine may know.
She probably would...

I looked and found no such reference.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #8
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Sometimes all you can do is download it from Safe Mode with Networking and run it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #9
Layback Bear

Windows 7 Pro. 64/SP-1
 
 

Simple, run it in safe mode then run it in normal mode.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #10
I be he

Win 7 64 premium
 
 

There is a post 3 days ago " rouge virus" which corrine refers to bleeping computer reguarding how to run MBAM. Its a technique for dealing with a certain virus, not how to run MBAM all of the time.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Trojan type/how to remove manually




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Easiest Way To Remove A Trojan?
Hi, im just wondering, does anyone know a easy or fast way (like a simple software) used to get rid of trojans?
System Security
Manually Remove Programs
I had Telus Security Services (and Telus Security Advisor) as my anti-virus program and I tried to remove it via the Control Panel but they don't appear in the list. There's an icon at the bottom right of my page which reads that, "Telus Security Services are loading now, please wait". The...
System Security
boot:\physicaldrive0\partition3 (type 17) Alureon.E (virus)trojan
Good afternoon/evening, Sevenforums professionals:o My name is kyle and I'm looking for help to remove/cure some issues I'm having with my desktop Gateway PC. This is on a Windows 7 home premium 64bit, i3 processor. Here are the problems detected by Microsoft Security Essentials: ...
System Security
how to remove trojan?
my MS security essential found 2 Trojans. How do I remove these?
System Security
Access denied (to delete) Type 1 fonts installed manually
I have several Type 1 fonts that I installed manually and now want to uninstall. When attempting to delete through the Control Panel route to Fonts, the error message is that the fonts are in use and cannot be deleted. No programs are open. When attempting to delete or change permissions through...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App