23 Jul 2009
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Update
New update from Kaspersky. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
Personal desktop protection Kaspersky Internet Security 2010: Critical Fix 1 (build 184.108.40.2063) [ID Article: 2612] Concerning to Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 On July 23, 2009 Kaspersky Lab announces release of Critical Fix 1 for Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (build 220.127.116.113). IMPROVEMENTS compared to version 18.104.22.1689:
- Problem with system instability after long period of program operation has been fixed.
- Error causing BSOD while updating the emulator driver has been fixed.
- Pop-up message in the URL checking module has been fixed (for the Spanish version).
- Problem with pausing the scan task while third party programs are running in full-screen mode has been fixed.
- Problem with the update task freezing at system startup has been fixed.
- Vulnerability that allowed disabling of computer protection using an external script has been eliminated.
- Driver crash in rare cases while processing a write operation has been fixed.
- Crash while processing data incompliant with the protocol of Mail.Ru Agent has been fixed.
In order to install Critical Fix 1, perform the following actions:
- Incorrect import of application rules in Application Control component is possible after updating Kaspersky Internet Security from version 2009 to version 2010. To fix this problem, you are advised to restore the settings using configuration wizard.
- If a threat in OLE object is detected, the application does not suggest user to perform disinfection. Possible actions in this case – place file to quarantine or delete it.
- Web Anti-Virus does not notify user about the downloaded files.
- If the application, added to the safe environment, has a long name, it becomes inconvenient to use the scrollbar in the list of Safe Run applications.
- Problems with display of some files in special defragmentation software - PageDefrag are possible.
- In some cases the "^" key on the virtual keyboard stays pressed. To solve this problem, right-click this key with a mouse.
- Complex filtering works incorrectly in some report windows.
- It is possible that emails received in the common Microsoft Windows environment are not displayed in the Safe Run in the Microsoft Outlook Express (Windows Mail) email client.
- When the option of logging file system events to application report is enabled, noticeable slowdowns are possible during installation, if Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 is being installed over the previous version.
- When you change the password (for Parental Control profile) the entry field is not emptied: symbols are added to the previously entered password.
- During Kaspersky Internet Security uninstallation registry keys linked to shell extension are not removed.
- download version 22.214.171.1246 from the Kaspersky Lab’s official site: http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates
- run the downloaded file
- install the latest product version over the current version
- restart your computer
|My System Specs || |