Are you able to get on the Internet?
If so, first download Unhide.exe (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/unhide.exe
) (by Grinler)
Once the program has been downloaded, double-click on the Unhide.exe icon on your desktop and allow the program to run. This program will remove the +H, or hidden, attribute from all the files on your hard drives. If there are any files that were purposely hidden by you, you will need to hide them again after this tool is run."
Next, download DDS from one of these links: Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Mirror 3
- Disable any script blocking protection
- Double click the dds icon to run the tool.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
- Attach.txt <--- will be minimized in the task tray
- Save both reports to your desktop.
Include the contents of both logs in your next post.
The scan will instruct you to post Attach.txt as an attachment.