Well, it might not be that easy http://www.threatexpert.com/report.a...7616e41da21684
Trojan.Win32.Malagent.a is a very malicious item that's designed to allow remote access to your computer to largely occupy precious system resource, trace your Internet habits, to record/steal your personal information.
passwords, using a known "clean" computer.
Next, you will need to flush the DNS cache and restore MS's Hosts file by doing this...
Copy and paste these lines in Note pad. @Echo on pushd\windows\system32\drivers\etc attrib -h -s -r hosts echo 127.0.0.1 localhost>HOSTS attrib +r +h +s hosts popd ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns netsh winsock reset all netsh int ip reset all shutdown -r -t 1 del %0
Save as flush.bat
to your desktop. Right click on the flush.bat file to run it as Administrator (press enter key). Your computer will reboot itself.
Now, download TFC by Old Timer TFC - Temp File Cleaner by OldTimer - Geeks to Go Forums
and save it to your desktop. Save any unsaved work
. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista/Windows 7 right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion. Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean
Scan with Malwarebytes (free) Anti-Malware:
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 220.127.116.110 Free - Thoroughly detect and remove even the most advanced malware - Softpedia
* Right-click (to run as Administrator) mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. Copy and Paste that log into your next reply.