|06 Apr 2012||#1|
| || |
help needed ransomware
Firstly hi all.A few nights ago I was stung with the met police operating system locked,screen it looked a it iffy but I still panicked,with being quite a newbie with pc's,not knowing at the time, what it was my first reaction was to do a full,system recovery back to factory settings,it was lucky that the day before I backed everything up to an external hardrive,and done a day one wipe any way.But my question is is my problem solved?Iv,e done a full avg scan and all seems fine but my pc isn't acting the same just a few niggles like,when opening a web page it loads and if I scroll down a little,it seems to reload and go back to the top ov the page.This happens every time I open a page,It,s hard to explain in words exactly what is going on I just no all is not right.Did me going back to factory settings,wipe this virus or do I need to go into safe mode with prompts to remove it that way.If I need to manually remove it (Iv'e got a vid off youtube)I now that I need to repeatidly press f8 but Iv'e tried that and nothing is happening.Please help
|My System Specs|
|08 Apr 2012||#2|
| || |
Download (free version) Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop
Malwarebytes Special Offer!
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. Copy and Paste that log into your next reply.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: help needed ransomware|
|FBI Ransomware/ZeroAccess Preventative Measures||System Security|
|FBI Ransomware||System Security|
|Ransomware infection using Windows 7 Rundll32?||System Security|
|Ransomware resurrects the SOPA specter||Security News|
|How to get rid of MoneyPak ransomware infection||System Security|
|Trend Micro discovers new ransomware||System Security|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 PM.