I need to protect one of my Windows 7 accounts as much as possible as my kids keep messing up settings or installing new software which tends to carry viruses. I have tried to use general parental control settings as well as hiding folders, but its kind of failed
I am familiar with microsoft management console and i'm hoping to utilise this to secure the account as much as possible
Is it possible to create an account where:-
1. I can limit the user to only be able to only be able to write to one folder for their own files?
2. The user cannot see/read/write any other folders, such as system files
3. The user cannot install programs without administrator rights
4. They can still use programs that i install such as messenger, msoffice, internet.
5. Their rights to see any network computers is totally disabled
I also need a recommendation for a program/app which can spy on them, so that i can keep an eye on them for social/media sites, but is not actually some virus.