will certainly NOT hurt your computer! As said above, I'm not familiar with Denfel optimizer, either ... no doubt, that app may have caused part of the problem!
Adobe will only tell you if there is an update when you start your computer, not on a web page. If you see this trying to view a web page, then it is a bogus message!
Please download (free version) Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop Malwarebytes Special Offer!
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. Copy and Paste that log into your next reply.