Copy and paste these lines in Note pad. @Echo on
attrib -h -s -r hosts
echo 127.0.0.1 localhost>HOSTS
attrib +r +h +s hosts
netsh winsock reset all
netsh int ip reset all
shutdown -r -t 1
Save as flush.bat
to your desktop.
Vista and Windows 7... right click the .bat file and choose to run as Administrator. Your computer will reboot itself.
Next, download TFC by Old Timer TFC - Temp File Cleaner by OldTimer - Geeks to Go Forums
and save it to your desktop. Save any unsaved work
. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista/Windows 7 right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion. Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean
Now run a scan with Malwarebytes (free) Anti-malware
Download (free version) Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop Malwarebytes Special Offer!
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected
Follow up by scanning with Eset again.