Thank you for reading my post.
- I have set an ISAKMP/IPSEC VPN tunnel between two Cisco routers C1 and C2.
- M1 is a machine in C1's LAN.
- M2 is a machine in C2's LAN.
- M1 is running "Windows 7".
- M2 is running "Windows XP".
I would like to access M2's shares from M1 and vice versa through the tunnel.
I deactivated both firewalls on M1 and M2.
With these settings, M1 can access M2's shares and vice versa.
Now, if I turn on the firewall on M1, M2 can't access M1's shares anymore.
My question is the following:
what do I have to do in the firewall to have it work properly?
Thank you for your help and best regards.