Quote: Originally Posted by Jacee
Download DDS from one of these links: DDS.com DDS.pif
- Disable any script blocking protection
- Double click the dds icon to run the tool.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
- Attach.txt <--- will be minimized in the task tray
- Save both reports to your desktop.
Include the contents of both logs in your next post.
thank you Jacee. I downloaded it from the first link and am ready to run it.
would you please tell if this is how to "Disable any script blocking protection"?
internet options/ security tab/ click on custom level button/ scroll down to scripting/ disable active scriptinare there other ones I should disable? should i disable "scripting of java applets"?