No... nothing what-so-ever.
I see you have AVG and MSE both running as your Anti-virus. Running two Anti-virus programs will limit your computer's resources as they are "resource hogs". They may also fight each others definitions, so it's best to run only one "real time" Anti-virus program Please choose which Anti-virus you would like to keep and uninstall the one you don't want To uninstall AVG
: Scroll down to AVG 'remover' Comprehensive List of 26 Uninstallers and Removal Tools for Internet Security and Antivirus Software To uninstall MSE
, click on the removal tool download here: Microsoft Security Essentials Removal Tool Download
Now, please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- Click on the Scan button.
- AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
- The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
- Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
- A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.