Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Is Vipre enough?

14 Dec 2009   #1

Windows 7 home Premium x64
 
 
Is Vipre enough?

I recently installed Vipre. Is this sufficient protection? Would running PCTools "Threatfire" and/or MSE along side Vipre have any more benefit or would they conflict with each other?
Thanks for any thoughts

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Dec 2009   #2

Windows 7 ultimate 32bit OEM 6.1 Build7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bnwrx View Post
I recently installed Vipre. Is this sufficient protection? Would running PCTools "Threatfire" and/or MSE along side Vipre have any more benefit or would they conflict with each other?
Thanks for any thoughts
if u didnt do online banking then its more than enough but if u.. then u must use a firewall with phishing protection..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2009   #3

Windows 7 home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by neoasr View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bnwrx View Post
I recently installed Vipre. Is this sufficient protection? Would running PCTools "Threatfire" and/or MSE along side Vipre have any more benefit or would they conflict with each other?
Thanks for any thoughts
if u didnt do online banking then its more than enough but if u.. then u must use a firewall with phishing protection..
Currnetly using a firewall. PCTools Firewall Plus free edition.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


14 Dec 2009   #4

Windows 7 ultimate 32bit OEM 6.1 Build7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bnwrx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by neoasr View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bnwrx View Post
I recently installed Vipre. Is this sufficient protection? Would running PCTools "Threatfire" and/or MSE along side Vipre have any more benefit or would they conflict with each other?
Thanks for any thoughts
if u didnt do online banking then its more than enough but if u.. then u must use a firewall with phishing protection..
Currnetly using a firewall. PCTools Firewall Plus free edition.
its enough.. but i must say u get differnt views here.. in this forum everybody z both[expert & noobs] just listen 2 all and try everythin .. and use what in which u can make trust.... dats all..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Is Vipre enough?




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Is Vipre enough?
Thread Forum
vipre problems Software
Vipre antivirus prem. System Security
Vipre av 4.0 System Security
Just installed VIPRE System Security
Vipre WILL NOT UPDATE OR FUNCTION System Security
SunBelt Vipre AV compatible? System Security
Vipre System Security

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33