Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: My admin password changed itself windows 7


06 Jan 2010   #1

 
 
My admin password changed itself windows 7

hi.i didnt have the password turned on.after restarting computer it asks password and i dont know it cant login.please help

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Jan 2010   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by owe123 View Post
hi.i didnt have the password turned on.after restarting computer it asks password and i dont know it cant login.please help
Hi Owe123, Welcome to SF,

You could try to reset you password. This tutorial should help you

Reset User Account Password - Vista Forums

Hope this helps
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2010   #3
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit SP1
 
 

You haven't given us enough information ...

What OS version of Windows 7 do you have?
Is this a new computer with Windows 7 already installed, or did you install an update version?

The more you can tell us, the better we can try to help you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


06 Jan 2010   #4

windows 8.1 pro
 
 

owe123
i assume you tried just hitting "enter" and it did not work ?
once happened to me, and worked.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2010   #5

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jacee View Post
You haven't given us enough information ...

What OS version of Windows 7 do you have?
Is this a new computer with Windows 7 already installed, or did you install an update version?

The more you can tell us, the better we can try to help you.
7 ultimate
i installet it 2 months ago.all worked fine
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2010   #6

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tapuz View Post
owe123
i assume you tried just hitting "enter" and it did not work ?
once happened to me, and worked.
tried
wrong password or username
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2010   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Did you try that tutorial ?? Any luck with that one ??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2010   #8

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
Did you try that tutorial ?? Any luck with that one ??
what is temporarily crossing the CMOS jumper pin on the motherboard.i dont understand
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2010   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by owe123 View Post
what is temporarily crossing the CMOS jumper pin on the motherboard.i don't understand
I guess that comes when you have BIOS password. I think it's not your case
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2010   #10

 
 

solved.my brother was changed the password and not telling mythank you all.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 My admin password changed itself windows 7




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: My admin password changed itself windows 7
Thread Forum
Windows 7 bug: Doesn't remember my Admin password. General Discussion
New admin user acting differently than standard user changed to admin General Discussion
Admin password problem on my Windows 7 laptop General Discussion
Can the network password be changed Network & Sharing
Forgotten Admin Password Cannot Access Windows Desktop General Discussion
Recover/Clear Windows 7 Admin Password General Discussion
windows 7 changed its own password General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33