A classmate in my program in university has been able to log into my account after I locked my laptop to goto the bathroom. While I do not know any specifics or details. I can give the following Information.
1) ALL My Account Passwords have been reset to blank.
2) The Laptop was Restarted to do this
3) Im using Windows 7 Professional, with a Ubuntu 9.1 Installation on 2ndary boot.
4) My Ubuntu has a password that he does not know. I do not think he could have used it.
5) He does not know my password, he only wiped it somehow from the account.
He was able to log into my desktop in which I caught him just as he logged in. He was not able to tamper or have access to windows functions like control panel etc as he did not have the time to.
How can I prevent this from happening again and what did he do?
I googled Windows 7 Password Reset but I was not able to find any solutions that meet the above criteria. Im stumped and I do not like the idea of him being able to access my laptop if im not there. ***Solved***