Well Guys I put in Bitdefender Int.Sec.2013 Trial. It took a while to install as the a fore mentioned crape ware was rampant
It made the machine really slow, also a couple other things I did not like about it, so out it came !
During the inst. SAS popped up with: Trojan Agent/Gen-Bifrose.Process
Then I tried COMODO Int.Sec. Smaller download, had to watch the little Devils
were not checked off, the initial quick scan was 5min.
Made adjustments, then turned on full sys. scan Horribly too looong.
There were a lot of pop-ups for a lot of things and the alarms were too loud.
REVO Pro got a good workout !
Also took out Java, there is still more of it to find.
So, for now Avast Int.Sec. is back in. Update
: this morning I realized Bitdefender had changed the DNS settings. Reset them to default and all is OK now.