|23 Mar 2010||#1|
Avira AntiVir 10 is Out
Version 10 of Avira AntiVir is currently available for download, and users will be able to access the download links at the bottom of this article. The promise from the German AV company is that the latest iteration of its security solutions brings to the table malware-protection enhancements, as well as improved manageability options, new security features, and a redesigned graphical user interface. At this point in time, users can grab the free flavor of the offerings Avira AntiVir Personal, but also Avira AntiVir Professional, and Avira Premium Security Suite.
What's New :
· Avira AntiVir, version 10 will be released with a new graphical user interface that features a completely new set of icons as well as a new 3D navigation bar and a continuous background picture.
· The new user interface keeps the proven elements of the old interface and the customer does not need to get into a new interface. However, the new icon set and the other new elements make it much easier for the customer to find his way around the program.
Avira AntiVir ProActiv :
· Avira AntiVir, version 10 is now equipped with a brand new host-based intrusion prevention system called Avira AntiVir ProActiv. AntiVir ProActiv constantly monitors the behaviour of the system in real-time and looks for unusual events.
· An integrated rule-system is able to decide proactively if a certain event (or a combination of events) indicates that the system is currently under attack from a new or unknown malware.
· If a rule matches the user is then able to decide what to do with this ...
Source : Softpedia
Download : Here
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Avira AntiVir 10 is Out|
|No content in AVG antivir window||Performance & Maintenance|
|Kicking the tires on the Avira AntiVir Rescue CD||Security News|
|Any issue with Avira AntiVir..?||System Security|
|Antivir 2010 is a new FAKE security application.||Security News|
|On Win-XP, how to REMOVE 'antivir'?||System Security|
|AntiVir, 10 others, fail Virus Bulletin's latest tests||System Security|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 PM.