|29 Mar 2010||#1|
| || |
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45 Released!
March 29th, 2010
Malwarebytes 1.45 is now available. Changelog bleow.
Version 1.45 (March 29th, 2010)
1. Added new scheduling engine for our customers featuring realtime updating, more finely-grained scheduled scanning/updating, and a streamlined interface.
2. Added new flash scanning option which searches for malicious objects in memory and load point locations.
3. Added compatibility with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for our corporate customers.
4. Added a brand new advanced heuristics detection module named Shuriken that will be integrated into both scanner and protection module.
5. Integrated website blocking options and other customizable policies into the main program interface.
6. Heavily improved command line interface allowing customers to scan and remove automatically and silently.
7. Heavily improved updating module which should solve various updating issues. Also added full proxy support including authentication and integration into the GUI.
8. Fixed a large number of various issues and enhanced overall stability of the scanner and protection module.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45 Released!|
|Malwarebytes Anti-Malware||System Security|
|Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.51.1 Released||System Security|
|Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1 released||System Security|
|Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50 released||System Security|
|Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46 released||System Security|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 AM.