I can create a default profile with Windows 7 however the problem I'm having is with a themepack. I'll explain my process step by step so you can get a better idea of my process/problem.
- Create a standard user account and log on with it
- Set my customizations (remove certain features, visuals, etc)
- Move a themepack file to the C drive and apply the themepack file that contains window colors and a simple background which does work fine.
- Reboot and log on as administrator
- Within the Control Panel go to System, then Advanced System Settings.
- Under the Advanced Tab, User Profiles, click Settings.
- Run WindowsEnabler.exe as Administrator
- In the notification area click the windows enabler icon.
- Go back to the User Profile Screen and select the profile that you would like to copy to the default profile, highlight it, and click the ‘Copy To…’ button (it should now not be dithered)
- In the ‘Copy profile to’ section, type in C:\users\default\ and click OK.
After rebooting, the default profile is now working with new user accounts. The only
problem is that the background image in the themepack file is missing, everything else in the theme is there.
What could I be doing wrong?