Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: A Blackish Theme by Humayun

View Poll Results: How is It?
Excellent 1 33.33%
Very good 1 33.33%
Okay 0 0%
Not so Good 0 0%
Bad 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

15 Aug 2011   #1
htb2050

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
A Blackish Theme by Humayun

Hey Guys This is the third theme in the Series. Its Black.

Download From here

Go Black.themepack




Attached Thumbnails
-2134.png   -4414.png   -21124.png   -321223.png   -441123.png  

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 Aug 2011   #2
StalkeR

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 / Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

You made it,or it's copyed from somewhere ?
Anyway,there is thread for Windows 7 Themes.
Themes For Windows 7
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2011   #3
htb2050

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

I made it for myself. I thought I might share it. DO you like it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Aug 2011   #4
htb2050

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
You made it,or it's copyed from somewhere ?
Anyway,there is thread for Windows 7 Themes.
Themes For Windows 7
Why did you say it was copied?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2011   #5
ashimashi

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Thanks for these!

The tiger one is amazing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2011   #6
StalkeR

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 / Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by htb2050 View Post
Why did you say it was copied?
I didn't say that. I just asked you. Well then ok,if you made it.
Anyway looks good.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Aug 2011   #7
a19tay92

Windows 7 Ultimate X32
 
 

Awesome. I like the bird one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Aug 2011   #8
ashimashi

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Do you also have the wallpapers alone please?

Because I want to upload one as a log on screen.

Thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Aug 2011   #9
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ashimashi View Post
Do you also have the wallpapers alone please?

Because I want to upload one as a log on screen.

Thanks!
Download it & save it to your desktop and use 7Zip to open it and there is a wallpaper folder in it.
Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Aug 2011   #10
ashimashi

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ashimashi View Post
Do you also have the wallpapers alone please?

Because I want to upload one as a log on screen.

Thanks!
Download it & save it to your desktop and use 7Zip to open it and there is a wallpaper folder in it.
Jerry
Thanks! Worked.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 A Blackish Theme by Humayun




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Aero Theme visually similar to Classic Theme
Hello, I am currently using the Classic theme and I know this disables the Aero extensions and I know that if I want those extensions, I must use an Aero theme. However, I like the classic theme because it uses less screen space for many items when compared to the default aero theme (well, at...
Themes and Styles
White Background Folder Internet Theme Windows 7 Anime Theme
So I downloaded this theme right here: Sword Art Online/SAO - V2 My question is, how do I change my default white background folder to the custom anime one they have it made (on the 3rd picture with the pink hair girl)? I want to be able to know how to fix this so I can change it in the...
Themes and Styles
Can't change back to custom theme from classic theme w/o restarting
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 Hello. I've recently reformatted my computer and since then I've been having this rather annoying problem. When I select classic theme from the personalization menu then try to switch back to my custom theme, the only thing that changes is the color scheme but nothing...
Customization
[THEME] [REQUEST] Halo 4 theme (with curser, loading wheel, etc...)
As the title states can some one make this or direct me to a good one
Themes and Styles
A Greenish Theme by Humayun
Hey guys I searched all over the internet and couldn't find any good theme so I decided to make themes myself. This is my first attempt at this so it might be rough around the edges. Please tell me what I can do to make it better. Enjoy. :D The forum has size limit so download it from...
Themes and Styles
Windows 7 Home Premium basic theme is slow but aero theme is fast?
Hi all, For the past few days, if not a week now, I've noticed that when I switch to Basic theme for RAM intesive programs like Adobe After Effects, Windows is quite slow, almost running as though my laptop is 1GB not 2GB RAM. Though when I switch to Aero theme, Windows is only slightly slower...
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App