Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 Start orb changer Error Massage.

06 Jan 2012   #1
Zazzy

Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 64bit
 
 
Windows 7 Start orb changer Error Massage.

The orb changer worked very well the first few times. and then suddenly when I opened it today this was the error i saw.



I was wondering if someone may tell me what this error is about.

Thanks You..


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Jan 2012   #2
N0b0dy

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Hello Zazzy

Get the latest version and run it as admin. That should resolve your issue
BTW nice theme, where did you get it ??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2012   #3
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zazzy View Post
The orb changer worked very well the first few times. and then suddenly when I opened it today this was the error i saw.

I was wondering if someone may tell me what this error is about.

Thanks You..
I think it has a glitch with x64 bit of windows

you could try this one Change Windows 7 Start Orb with Windows 7 Start Button Changer | The Windows Club

and the updated version of Kishan Bagaria's if you don't have it Windows 7 Start Orb Changer: Ultimate Tool To Change Your Start Orb | door2windows
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Jan 2012   #4
Zazzy

Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 64bit
 
 

hey guys.. thnx for da replys..

N0b0dy
the latest version didnt seem to help at all..
the theme is Shine 2.0 by zainadeel frm DeviantART

koolkat77
thnx for da help an. the one from the first link works alright.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2012   #5
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zazzy View Post
hey guys.. thnx for da replys..

N0b0dy
the latest version didnt seem to help at all..
the theme is Shine 2.0 by zainadeel frm DeviantART

koolkat77
thnx for da help an. the one from the first link works alright.
glad to have helped a little
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2012   #6
Weegee64101

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Sorry for poking at a dead thread, but I'm curious what he has (or what it's called) that changes his task bar and the top of win explorer. can someone tell me what that's called? Thanks in advance, and once again, I'm very sorry!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2012   #7
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Weegee64101 View Post
Sorry for poking at a dead thread, but I'm curious what he has (or what it's called) that changes his task bar and the top of win explorer. can someone tell me what that's called? Thanks in advance, and once again, I'm very sorry!
Welcome to the Seven Forums
That would be a Third-party custom theme not knowing which one it is. Here is something similar Smarter7 VS by ~abcdefghijkL0L on deviantART
You will need to do 1 of these 2 ways of Enabling custom themes for it to work.
Enabling Custom Themes - Windows 7
Or
Theme - How to Apply Custom Themes
Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2012   #8
Weegee64101

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote:
Welcome to the Seven Forums
That would be a Third-party custom theme not knowing which one it is. Here is something similar Smarter7 VS by ~abcdefghijkL0L on deviantART
You will need to do 1 of these 2 ways of Enabling custom themes for it to work.
Enabling Custom Themes - Windows 7
Or
Theme - How to Apply Custom Themes
Jerry
Thank you very much, your awesome. I love these forums already!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2012   #9
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Weegee64101 View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the Seven Forums
That would be a Third-party custom theme not knowing which one it is. Here is something similar Smarter7 VS by ~abcdefghijkL0L on deviantART
You will need to do 1 of these 2 ways of Enabling custom themes for it to work.
Enabling Custom Themes - Windows 7
Or
Theme - How to Apply Custom Themes
Jerry
Thank you very much, your awesome. I love these forums already!
You're welcome
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows 7 Start orb changer Error Massage.




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 Start Button Changer Problems
Does anyone know how to fix this? Yesterday when I went to change my windows theme, the start button automatically changed to some kind of default orb. Not the one that came with windows, but a custom one. One that I didn't even download. When I try changing it back it stays the same but it...
Customization
Windows 7 Start Orb Changer reverts each time I boot into OS
Hello. This is kinda a blast from the past question i would think but... I am having trouble with the Windows 7 Start orb changer.Every time i boot the start orb reverts to Windows default. Not sure exactly what I am doing wrong or if perhaps I am wiping some setting each time i run CCleaner...
Software
Windows 7 Start Button Changer causes orb to disappear
I have just installed Win7SBC. It's running as administrator. However I choose an orb, and without fail, no matter what that orb is, it simply makes my start orb completely disappear. Never encountered this on my laptop, but it was running 7 home premium not ultimate. Any thoughts? Would appreciate...
Software
WEI error massage
could not measure storage performance This drive may be allocated across more than one physical disk Before rerunning the disk assesment , check that your drive is not in a software RAID configuration and is allocated on only one physical drive. Could someone please explain this message a...
Performance & Maintenance
Start Orb Changer Program error
i have tryed using the Start Orb Changer Program and i get this error: does anyvone know whats wrong ?
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:54.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App