Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows7 Final theme for w7


26 Oct 2009   #1

windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Vista Ultimate x64
 
 
Windows7 Final theme for w7


+ New Taskbar
+ New Gold Icon

+ New Wallpaper " . " )

+ New start menu

+ New Folder Band Toolbar and Info Bar


+ New sound

I do not speak much English on you can download and try and give me a comment.

and I also thank the paper walls of the "Anthony"

download



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Oct 2009   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Nice Theme, I guess you spend some time on it.

Have a nice day!

zx81
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Oct 2009   #3

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

MS Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nguyenxuanhoa View Post

and I also thank the paper walls of the "Anthony"
Your Welcome I made another Gold Wallpaper here to go with it!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


26 Oct 2009   #4

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nguyenxuanhoa View Post


+ New Taskbar
+ New Gold Icon

+ New Wallpaper " . " )

+ New start menu

+ New Folder Band Toolbar and Info Bar

+ New sound

I do not speak much English on you can download and try and give me a comment.

Nice.


and I also thank the paper walls of the "Anthony"

download



Were is your clock gadget?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Oct 2009   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nguyenxuanhoa View Post

+ New Taskbar
+ New Gold Icon

+ New Wallpaper " . " )

+ New start menu

+ New Folder Band Toolbar and Info Bar


+ New sound

I do not speak much English on you can download and try and give me a comment.

and I also thank the paper walls of the "Anthony"

download

Love the look of this theme. I have downloaded and extracted the file but can't seem to get it to install. Please tell me how to install this theme. Thank you
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Oct 2009   #6

Windows 7 EXTREME
 
 

Copy / Save in C/Windows/Resurses/Theme folder (Windows7 Final and Windows7 Final.theme) from the archives. Then go to the customization (Right-click on the desktop) and start the theme.

Hope I helped. Good luck.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Oct 2009   #7

windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

thanx alot looks great i have downloaded i'm going to apply it soon.

thanx alot but i have 1 quetion there are 2 folder with one of them calls shell
and the other is en_USA what would i have to do with this 2 folder?

thanx
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Oct 2009   #8

Windows 7 Pro RTM
 
 

Applied the theme, but it will only give me the old classic task bar for some reason.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2009   #9

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by etrifonoves View Post
Copy / Save in C/Windows/Resurses/Theme folder (Windows7 Final and Windows7 Final.theme) from the archives. Then go to the customization (Right-click on the desktop) and start the theme.

Hope I helped. Good luck.
i've tried it that way but it doesnt seem to work.. it dont even show up in the personalization menu part but yea still dont kno how to apply the theme... can u or someone help plz?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2009   #10

Windows 7 EXTREME
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by that1mienboi View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by etrifonoves View Post
Copy / Save in C/Windows/Resurses/Theme folder (Windows7 Final and Windows7 Final.theme) from the archives. Then go to the customization (Right-click on the desktop) and start the theme.

Hope I helped. Good luck.
i've tried it that way but it doesnt seem to work.. it dont even show up in the personalization menu part but yea still dont kno how to apply the theme... can u or someone help plz?
View this tutorial: Theme - How to Apply Custom Themes

Hope I helped. Good luck.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows7 Final theme for w7




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33