Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Start Menu Button Collection


20 May 2012   #1001

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by aakshat View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by saul1991 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by aakshat View Post
Hit the small arrow at the bottem right and it will expand. then chuse the second option that says "Replace by editing resorces"
try it and tell if it works.
if it dint just tell i will reply after about 6-8 hours coz i have some impotrant work to to. sory for not helping this time
I tried it gave me another error and it reboot my laptop and when I sign in all I get is a black screen with just the mouse pointer
Dude dont try that app because i dont want to be the cause of your system crash down.
i dont know why it is not working for you. for me it is working smoothly with no error.
Too late lol do I just do the f11 option and erase everything I have everything in dropbox already I had to do the f11 thing a couple days ago when I deleted the camera
Ok I fixed it I'm just going to use the other ribbon lol thanks for the help

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 May 2012   #1002

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by saul1991 View Post
Too late lol do I just do the f11 option and erase everything I have everything in dropbox already I had to do the f11 thing a couple days ago when I deleted the camera
Ok I fixed it I'm just going to use the other ribbon lol thanks for the help
Rather start up in safe mode (press F8 before the Windows logo shows up, select "Safe Mode" from list of options), do a System Restore to before you tried to apply the orb, then get the latest version of the app online.

I never share programs that I use by uploading them (unless a specific version is needed), it's always safer to use the latest version available.

For the record, "Windows 7 Start Button Changer" is a really old version, Kishan changed the name to "Windows 7 Start Orb Changer", and it's currently on version 4: Windows 7 Start Orb Changer v4 by =Kishan-Bagaria on deviantART
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 May 2012   #1003

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by saul1991 View Post
Too late lol do I just do the f11 option and erase everything I have everything in dropbox already I had to do the f11 thing a couple days ago when I deleted the camera
Ok I fixed it I'm just going to use the other ribbon lol thanks for the help
Rather start up in safe mode (press F8 before the Windows logo shows up, select "Safe Mode" from list of options), do a System Restore to before you tried to apply the orb, then get the latest version of the app online.

I never share programs that I use by uploading them (unless a specific version is needed), it's always safer to use the latest version available.

For the record, "Windows 7 Start Button Changer" is a really old version, Kishan changed the name to "Windows 7 Start Orb Changer", and it's currently on version 4: Windows 7 Start Orb Changer v4 by =Kishan-Bagaria on deviantART
thanks man but i fixed it i just did a system restore and it restored to the day before but im not going to switcht the orb anymore lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


04 Jun 2012   #1004

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Name:  potstart2.png
Views: 1415
Size:  12.2 KBName:  rageface.png
Views: 1427
Size:  11.3 KB


My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2012   #1005

windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 
XD

I was wondering if someone could Make a Start button orb for me please. Cant find any thing like what ill describe. Would do it my self but don't have the money to purchase a graphical creation program atm. Thank you.

Looking for -

1. Idle - Closed Chest Preferably a dark wood.

2. Mouse over - Chest slightly opened - Minor gold glow

3. Click - Chest Fully opened with full on glow.


Thank you. Or if anyone knows of something similar i would appreciate it. Trying to make a Gw:2 theme atm and the little Gw:2 dragon orb button ill up load Doesn't really do it for me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2012   #1006

windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

here's the dragon orb button. I did not create this. it was made by a member of deviantart.


Attached Images
 
Attached Files
File Type: zip guild_wars_2_start_orb_by_trevrath-d4yqqq6.zip (6.3 KB, 37 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2012   #1007

W7 HOP 64
 
 

Has anyone seen a baseball start orb? I've been searching for a while now. Thank you kindly.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2012   #1008

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rusty post View Post
I did not see a baseball orb. Did i miss it, or does anyone out there have one?
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by speedgamer01 View Post
Is this a request?

How about this one

Attachment 182032
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rusty post View Post
Most excellant sg1, thank you kindly.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rusty post View Post
Has anyone seen a baseball start orb? I've been searching for a while now. Thank you kindly.
This one speedgamer01 made for you?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jul 2012   #1009

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by urieaal View Post
I was wondering if someone could Make a Start button orb for me please. Cant find any thing like what ill describe. Would do it my self but don't have the money to purchase a graphical creation program atm. Thank you.

Looking for -

1. Idle - Closed Chest Preferably a dark wood.

2. Mouse over - Chest slightly opened - Minor gold glow

3. Click - Chest Fully opened with full on glow.


Thank you. Or if anyone knows of something similar i would appreciate it. Trying to make a Gw:2 theme atm and the little Gw:2 dragon orb button ill up load Doesn't really do it for me.
You do not need to purchase any "graphical creation program" you could use Gimp GIMP - Windows installers Here is a tutorial that you could look at How to Create Custom Start Orb Image
Here is a nice tool that works very well to StartOrbz Genuine Creations for best results use a 106 pixel by 106 pixel background to start with.
Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jul 2012   #1010

windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 
ya...

well that one you listed add's effects. it doesnt actually lut you create images, just add them.

anywho i thru this together with it and ripping some images off google and editing them really quick in paint. not quiet what i wanted but it works.


Attached Images
 
Attached Files
File Type: rar Chest-startbutton.rar (25.1 KB, 15 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Custom Start Menu Button Collection




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Custom Start Menu Button Collection
Thread Forum
Classic Start Menu: Start Button appears doubled Customization
Custom Start button that is not an orb. Themes and Styles
custom start button Customization
Start Menu - Replace Shut Down Button, with Lock Button Customization
Custom Items on Start Menu Context Menu Customization
Custom Start button issues Customization
Custom start button help! Customization

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33