How to Add or Remove "Computer" Desktop Context Menu in Windows 7 and Windows 8
EXAMPLE: Desktop Context Menu and Computer
This tutorial will show you how to add or remove Computer from the desktop right click context menu for all users in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
While, you will only be able to add or remove the "Computer" desktop context menu while logged in as an administrator, all users will be able to use the "Computer" desktop context menu.
1. Do step 2 or 3 below for what you would like to do.
2. To Add "Computer" to Desktop Context Menu
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below. 3. To Remove "Computer" from Desktop Context Menu
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below. 4. Save the REG file to your desktop.
5. Double click/tap on the REG file to merge it.
6. If prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve.
7. When done, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.
8. Right click or press and hold on and empty area of your desktop to see the change.