Download the "Set Program Access and Computer Defaults" Shortcut
1. Click on the download button below to download the file below.
2. Click on Save, and save the .zip file to the desktop.
3. Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the Set Program Access and Computer Defaults shortcut to the desktop.
4. Right click on the Set Program Access and Computer Defaults shortcut, and click on Properties, General tab, and on the Unblock button. (see screenshot below) NOTE:If you do not have a Unblock button under the General tab, then the shortcut is already unblocked and you can continue on to step 5.
5. Move or pin the shortcut to where you like for easy use.
6. When done, you can delete the downloaded .zip file if you like, or save it to use again.
Manually Create "Set Program Access and Computer Defaults" Shortcut
1. Right click on a empty area on desktop, and click on New and Shortcut.
2. Copy and paste either location below into the location area, and click on the Next button. (see screenshot below)