How to Have Multiple Home Pages for Pinned Sites in IE9 and IE10
This tutorial will show you how to have multiple home pages for any pinned site in IE9
In IE9 or IE10
1. Open a pinned site of Internet Explorer 9.
2. Open a new tab and navigate to the page that you would like to add as a second home page.
3. Right-Click on the home button and select 'Add as home page' (note: in the screenshot I have pinned bing and want to add google as a second homepage)
4. That's it! Now when you click on the pinned site logo your pinned site will open, and the second homepage will open in a new tab.
Through Internet Options
1. Open a pinned site of Internet Explorer 9.Hope that helps!
2. Press Alt + X, and then select 'Internet Options'.
3. Add the homepage(s) that you wish to open along with your pinned site in the box.
4. Click 'Apply'