If you like to have the Logitech Touch Mouse Software start automatically when Windows starts, tick the box Start this application automatically when Windows Starts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ On the iPod Touch/iPhone:
1. On your iPod Touch/iPhone, open up the App Store.
2. Tap on the Search Tab on the bottom of the screen.
3. In the Search Box, type Touch Mouse
4. When the searching is finished, you should find Touch Mouse by Logitech Inc.
5. Click on it, install the app (this app is free) and type in your iTunes Store Account Password to buy the app.
6. When the TouchMouse app has finished downloading, tap it.
7. Eventually, you will find a list of computers that have the Touch Mouse Software installed. Select your computer/server. You can also enter the IP address on the bottom of the screen
8. There is where all the mouse controls are. Point it by dragging one finger over the trackpad. If you want to scroll, use two fingers horizontally or vertically.
9. On the bottom of the screen, there is a show/hide keyboard. Tap it and you will find a keyboard. Just start typing and it will be typing the same thing as you did.
10. When you're done using the app, just close it using the home button.