How to Add or Remove "Include in library" from Context Menu in Windows 7 and Windows 8
This tutorial will show you how to add or remove Include in library from the context menu of folders and drives for all users in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
You must be logged in as an administrator to be able to do this tutorial.
EXAMPLE: "Include in library" in the Context Menu
1. Add "Include in library" to the Context MenuThat's it,
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 3 below.2. Remove "Include in library" from the Context Menu
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 3 below.3. Save the .reg file to your desktop.
4. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.
5. If prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.
6. If open, close and reopen Windows Explorer to see the change.
7. When finished, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.