How to Enable or Disable "Internet Options" in Windows
EXAMPLE: Internet Options
This will show you how to enable or disable all users to be able to open Internet Options (Internet Properties) in Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
You must be logged in as an administrator to be able to do this tutorial.
1. To Enable Internet Options
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click on the Download button below to download the file below.2. To Disable Internet Options
B) Go to step 3.
A) Click on the Download button below to download the file below.3. Save the .reg file to your desktop.
4. Right click on the downloaded .reg file and click on Merge.
5. Click on Run, Yes, Yes, and OK when prompted.
6. Log off and log on, or restart the computer to apply.
7. When done, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.