How to Change Your IP Address QUICKLY and EASILY
- Works only for DIRECT CONNECTIONS with the Internet using Cable or ADSL Modem
- DO NOT TURN OFF a modem is required
- Does NOT work with Router
- The NAME of Windows Network Connection needs to have the same name of the .bat file connection name.
.BAT File CodeChange_IP_Address.bat OR
the code below in the Notepad
it with the .bat
- Run the .bat
file with double click.
- In the some cases, the .bat file needs to run with administrator's privileges
on the .bat file and choose "Run as administrator"
netsh interface ip set address "Local Area Connection" static 22.214.171.124 255.0.0.0 192.168.0.1 1
netsh interface set interface "Local Area Connection" disable
netsh interface ip set dns "Local Area Connection" dhcp
netsh interface ip set address "Local Area Connection" dhcp
echo Wait 1 minute...
ping -n 60 -w 1000 0.0.0.1 > nul
netsh interface set interface "Local Area Connection" enable