How to Change Your IP Address QUICKLY and EASILY
- Works only for DIRECT CONNECTIONS with the Internet using Cable or ADSL Modem
- DO NOT TURN OFF a modem is required
- Does NOT work with Router
- The NAME of Windows Network Connection needs to have the same name of the .bat file connection name.
.BAT File CodeChange_IP_Address.bat
- Copy the code below in the Notepad and save it with the .bat extension.
- Run the .bat file with double click.
- In the some cases, the .bat file needs to run with administrator's privileges. Right-click on the .bat file and choose "Run as administrator".
netsh interface ip set address "Local Area Connection" static 188.8.131.52 255.0.0.0 192.168.0.1 1
netsh interface set interface "Local Area Connection" disable
netsh interface ip set dns "Local Area Connection" dhcp
netsh interface ip set address "Local Area Connection" dhcp
echo Wait 1 minute...
ping -n 60 -w 1000 0.0.0.1 > nul
netsh interface set interface "Local Area Connection" enable