How to Add or Remove "Computer Management" to Desktop Context Menu
This tutorial will allow you to add or remove Computer Management from the desktop context menu for all users in Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
You must be logged in as an administrator to be able to add or remove this shortcut from the desktop context menu.
EXAMPLE: Desktop Context Menu and Computer Management
1. To Add "Computer Management" to Desktop Context Menu
A) Click on the Download button below to download the file below. 2. To Remove "Computer Management" from Desktop Context Menu
B) Go to step 3.
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click on the Download button below to download the file below. 3. Save the .reg file to your desktop.
4. Double click/tap on the .reg file to merge it.
5. If prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC-Windows 7/8) or Continue (UAC-Vista), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.
6. When finished, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.
7. Right click on your desktop to see the change.