How to Disable "New Tab" Animation in Mozilla Firefox
This tutorial will show you how to customize and adjust the orange bar in the left hand corner of Mozilla Firefox.
- Mozilla Firefox v. 4 (and above)
Be sure it's the right config option you're selecting in the about:config so we'll not mess up anything in your Firefox.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox and press the URL Address bar at the top
2) Type in about:config and hit Enter
3) If promoted, press I'll be careful, I promise!
4) Search for browser.tabs.animate or just animate (then find browser.tabs.animate afterwards)
5) Double-click it, so it'll be set as False in the Value
Hope you liked it,