How to Add or Remove "Pin to Taskbar" from Context Menu in Windows 7 and Windows 8
This tutorial will show you how to add or remove Pin to Taskbar item from the context menu of all users in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
You must be logged in as an administrator to be able to do the steps in this tutorial.
EXAMPLE: "Pin to Taskbar" Context Menu item
1. Do step 2 or 3 below for what you would like to do.That's all,
2. To Add "Pin to Taskbar" to Context Menu
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.3. To Remove "Pin to Taskbar" from Context Menu
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.4. Save the .reg file to your Desktop.
5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.
6. If prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK.
7. When done, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.