How to Add "New Batch File" to the Context Menu in Windows
EXAMPLE: "New Batch File" in Context Menu
This will show you how to add Windows Batch File to the right click "New" context menu to make creating a new BAT file easier for all users in Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
You will need to be logged in as an administrator to be able to do the steps in this tutorial.
1. To Add "Windows Batch File" to "New" Context Menu
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 3 below.2. To Remove "Windows Batch File" from "New" Context Menu
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 3 below.3. Save the .reg file to the desktop.
4. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.
5. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC-Windows 7/8) or Continue (UAC-Vista), Yes, and OK to approve merging the .reg file.
6. Sometimes it may take a moment before this context menu item to actually be added or removed. If not, then restart the computer to apply.
7. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.