Quote: Originally Posted by enco
Ok, now i solved problem with Acer diver (browse my comp... -> Let me pick a list... -> Have Disk, and selected folder where is Acer driver) BUT BUT BUT!!! THERE IS NO RESOLUTION 1600*900! What now???
Hey enco i might have a solution for you my friend..
1) Right click on the desktop and open up the graphic card control panel(in my case its nvidia control panel).
2) Now look on the left side and select the "Change resolution" option.. now i know you cant find your resolution there because neither could I.
3) So now you will see a lot of resolution options but not the one you want so look down for an option saying "Customize".
4) Now another windows open up...Now look down again and you will find an option named "Create Custom Resolution", click on it.
5) Now you have the horozontal pixels, vertical pixels and stuff like that which you can fill up as you require.
6) Once you have filled all the information click "test" and when the test is over and the particular resolution is fitting your screen like a charm you will find that resolution on top of all those resolutions that you never wanted under the topic "custom".
I hope this helped you.