How to Turn On or Off "Sign in" and Cloud File Open and Save in Office 2013
This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off "Sign in" link and cloud capabilities (SkyDrive, Office 365 SharePoint) in Office 2013.
Cloud capabilities will be completely turned off, you will be able to save and load files ONLY to/from your local computer.
1. Do step 2 or 3 below for what you would like to do.
2. To Turn On "Sign in" and Cloud Capabilities in Office 2013
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click/tap on the download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.3. To Turn Off "Sign in" and Cloud Capabilities in Office 2013
A) Click/tap on the download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.
5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.
6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC-Windows 7/8) or Continue (UAC-Vista), Yes, and OK to approve merging the .reg file.
7. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.