How to Turn Typing and Other Animations On or Off in Office 2013
This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off typing and other animations in Office 2013.
Turning animations off will help some older computers.
1. Do step 2 or 3 below for what you would like to do.
2. To Turn Off animations in Office 2013
A) Click/tap on the download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.3. To Turn ON animations in Office 2013
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click/tap on the download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.
5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.
6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC-Windows 7/8) or Continue (UAC-Vista), Yes, and OK to approve merging the .reg file.
7. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.