Hi Brink, Thanks for answering my question.
My problem, again was that I could not delete my Restore Points or Configure Restore Points because of a Group Policy being in place and quoted within System Properties.
The following removed the Group Policy and enabled me to a) delete restore points as well as re-enabling me to create Restore Points.
1. Click Start, Run and type regedit.exe and press Enter
2. Navigate to the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ SystemRestore
In the right-pane:
Delete the value DisableConfig
Delete the value DisableSR
3. Exit the Registry Editor.
In Windowsl, you can accomplish the above using Group Policy Editor as well.
1. Click Start, Run and type GPEDIT.MSC
2. Navigate to this path:
-> Computer Configuration
--> Administrative Templates
----> System Restore
3. Set Turn off System Restore to Not Configured
4. Set Turn off Configuration to Not Configured
from Gurpreet Singh J.