Quote: Originally Posted by Cluent
(1) I have Vista 64 installed on a second computer. Where do I find the WMM6 files?
(2) Is WMM6 any different or better than WMM2.6 that can be downloaded easily?
(3) Is there a way to register dlls without downloading an extra file?
1. C:\Program Files\Movie Maker on your Vista machine
2. Yes and yes.
3. The dll registration download is just a little script that runs regsvr 32 for the appropriate dll files. If you have concerns about it, you could just download it, unzip it, open the "install moviemk dlls.cmd" file in Notepad and see what it is doing. You could even do the dll registration yourself, one file at a time based on what you see in the "install moviemk dlls.cmd" file.
I would just run the script to save keystrokes though. Just follow the steps in the first post of this thread and have fun editing your movies...