How to Change Numbers and Measurements Format in Windows 7 and Windows 8
This tutorial will show you how to change the regional numbers and measurements format to how you want it to display in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
1. Open the Control Panel (icons view) in Windows 7 or Windows 8, and click on the Region and Language (Windows 7) or Region (Windows 8) icon.
2. Under the Formats tab, select the format regional language that you want to use. (See screenshot below step 3)
3. Click/tap on the Additional Settings button. (See screenshot below)
4. Click/tap on the Numbers tab, and change the numbers and measurements formats to how you want them displayed. (See screenshot below)
5. When done, click/tap on OK. (See screenshot above)That's it,
6. Click/tap on OK. (See screenshot below step 3)