How to Restore Default Regional Format Settings in Windows 7 and Windows 8
This will show you how to restore all of the Numbers and Measurements, Currency, Time, and Date format settings for the selected regional languageback to default in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
1. Open the Control Panel (icons view) in Windows 7 or Windows 8, and click on the Region and Language (Windows 7) or Region (Windows 8) icon.
2. Under the Formats tab, select the format regional language that you want to use. (See screenshot below step 3)
3. Click/tap on the Additional Settings button. (See screenshot below)
4. Click/tap on either the Numbers, Currency, Time, or Date tab, then click/tap on the Reset button at the bottom. (See screenshots below)
5. Click/tap on Yes to Confirm. (See screenshot below)
6. Click/tap on OK. (See screenshots below step 4)
7. Click/tap on OK. (See screenshot below step 3)