How to Remove and Restore Default "Send To" Context Menu Items in Windows 7 and Windows 8
This will show you how to either remove or restore the default Send To context (right click) menu. This includes the Compressed (zipped) Folder, Desktop (create shortcut), Documents, Fax recipient, and Mail recipient menu items.
You can press and hold SHIFT + Right Click and release SHIFT on a item to see an expanded Sent To context menu.
The hiddenSendTo system folder is located at the path below:
EXAMPLE: Expanded Send To Context Menu NOTE:The expanded Send To context menu is opened by pressing and holding Shift before right clicking on the file or folder, then clicking on Send To.
1. To Restore Compressed (zipped) Folder
A) Click on the download button below to download the Compressed_(zipped)_folder.zip file.
2. To Restore Desktop (create shortcut)
A) Click/tap on the download button below to download the Desktop_(create shortcut).zip file.
3. To Restore Documents
A) Click/tap on the download button below to download the Documents.zip file.
4. To Restore Fax Recipient
A) Click/tap on the download button below to download the Fax_Recipient .zip file.
5. To Restore Mail Recipient
A) Click/tap on the download button below to download the Mail_Recipient .zip file.
6.Save the ZIP file to your Desktop.
7. Open the .zip file and extract (drag and drop) the shortcut file to your desktop.
8. Right click on the shortcut, then click/tap on Properties, General tab, and on the Unblock button. (see screenshot below) NOTE:If you do not have a Unblock button under the General tab, then the shortcut is already unblocked and you can continue on to step 9.
9. Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog, type shell:sendto, and press Enter.
10. Move the downloaded shortcut(s) (step 7) into the SentTo folder. (see screenshot below) NOTE:If you wanted to remove a Send To context menu item, then right click on a shortcut in the SendTo folder and click on Delete and Yes.
11. When done, close the SendTo folder and delete the ZIP file on the desktop if you would like to.
send to ......show hiden folder istead of drop down
well inside the folder are all the links also the zip option , I open the folder where the sendto folder is and all items are inthere ,just when i clik on send to "show the hiden send to folder instead of drop down the items inside ...also i did sfc /scannow,check disc
and still. thanks