How to Review Your Windows 7 Reliability and Problems History
Problem reports help Windows 7 to identify problems and to notify you about solutions. If a solution is not available, the details in a problem report can help Microsoft create a solution.
This will show you how to view problem report details for any problem that your Windows 7 computer has reported to Microsoft.
1. Do either step 2 or 3.That's it,
2. Click on the Action Center icon in the notification area of the taskbar, and click on Open Action Center. (see screenshot below)
A) Go to step 4.OR
3. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click on the Action Center icon.
4. Click on the Maintenance drop down arrow to expand it, then click on the View reliability history link under the Check for solutions to problem reports section. (see screenshot below)
5. At the bottom of the Reliability Monitor, click on the View all problem reports link. (see screenshot below)
6. Right click on a listed problem report that you would like to see the details of, and click on View technical details. (see screenshot below)
NOTE: If a solution is available for this problem report, then you can click on View solution to see it.
7. When done, click on OK to return to Reliability Monitor or close the Problem History window. (see screenshot above)