How to View Troubleshooting History in Windows 7 and Windows 8
This tutorial will show you how to view a list of all troubleshooting history and problems previously diagnosed in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
1. Open the Control Panel (Icons View) in Windows 7 and Windows 8. That's it,
2. Click/tap on the Troubleshooting icon.
3. Click/tap on the View history link at the upper right corner in the left pane. (see screenshot below)
4. You will now see a list of all problems previously diagnosed by Troubleshooting. (see screenshot below)
NOTE: To view any additional results, click on the View additional results (if available) link at the bottom of the window.
5. When done, close the Troubleshooting History window.