How to View the Troubleshooting History in Windows 7
This will show you how to view a list of all of the troubleshooting history about all problems previously diagnosed in Windows 7 Troubleshooting.
1. Open the Control Panel (Icons View). That's it,
2. Click on the Troubleshooting icon.
3. Click on the View history link at the upper right corner in the left blue pane. (See screenshot below)
4. You will now see a list of all problems previously diagnosed by Troubleshooting. (See screenshot below)
NOTE: To view any additional results, click on the View additional results link at the bottom of the window.
5. When done, close the Troubleshooting History window.