How to Change Troubleshooting Settings in Windows 7 and Windows 8
This will show you how to change the troubleshooting settings to enable or disable monitoring your system for maintenance issues, online troubleshooting packs, or start troubleshooting immediately when launched in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
1. Open the Control Panel (Icons View) in Windows 7 and Windows 8.That's it,
2. Click/tap on the Troubleshooting icon.
3. Click/tap on the Change settings link at the upper right corner in the left pane. (see screenshot below)
4. Change the settings to what you would like instead. (see screenshots below).
5. When done, click/tap on OK. (See screenshot above)
6. Close the Troubleshooting window when done. (see screenshot below step 3)