You must be logged on as an administrator to make changes to the settings using this shortcut.
EXAMPLE: DEP System Properties
To Download the "DEP" Shortcut
1. Click on the download button below to download the file below.
2. Click on Save, and save the .zip file to the desktop.
3. Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the DEP System Properties shortcut to the desktop.
4. Right click on the DEP System Properties shortcut, and click on Properties, General tab, and on the Unblock button. (See screenshot below) NOTE:If you do not have a Unblock button under the General tab, then the shortcut is already unblocked and you can continue on to step 5.
5. Move the shortcut to where you like for easy use.
6. When done, you can delete the downloaded .zip file if you like, or save it to use again.
To Manually Create the "DEP" Shortcut
1. Right click on a empty area on desktop, and click on New and Shortcut. (See screenshot below)
2. Type the location below into the location area, and click on the Next button. (See screenshot below)