5. Under Windows Settings, click on the Allow and block specific programs link. (see screenshot below)
6. To Allow All Programs to Be Used by the Selected Standard User
A) Select (dot) Standard Account can use all programs, and click on OK. (see screenshot below)
B) Go to step 8.
7. To Allow or Block Specific Programs to Be Used by the Selected Standard User
A) Select (dot) Standard Account can only use the programs I allow. (see screenshot below)
B) Select (check) all of the listed programs found on your computer that you want to allow to be used. (see screenshot above) NOTE:If a program you want to allow or block doesn't appear in the list, then click on Browse to navigate to, select the program's EXE file, and click on Open to add it to the list.
All unchecked programs will be blocked and not allowed to be used by the standard user account.
C) When done, click on OK. (see screenshot above)
8. Click on OK. (see screenshot below step 5)
9. Close the Parental Controls window. (see screenshot below step 3)