How to Create a Installed Windows Updates Shortcut in Windows 7
This will show you how to create or download a Installed Updates shortcut to view or uninstall a Windows Update. You can also Pin to Taskbar or Pin to Start Menu this shortcut, or move where you like in Windows 7 for easy use.
EXAMPLE: Installed Updates
Download the Shortcut
1. Click on the download button below to download the file below.
2. Click on Save, and save the .zip file to the desktop.
3. Open the .zip file and extract the Installed Updates shortcut to the desktop.
4. Right click on the Installed Updates shortcut, and click on Properties, General tab, and on the Unblock button. (See screenshot below) NOTE:If you do not have a Unblock button under the General tab, then the shortcut is already unblocked and you can continue on to step 5.
5. Move the shortcut to where you like for easy use.
6. When done, you can delete the downloaded .zip file on the desktop if you like, or save it to use again.
Manually Create the Shortcut
1. Right click on a empty area on desktop, and click on New and Shortcut.
2. Type the location below into the location area, and click on the Next button. (See screenshot below)