Quick question if someone doesn't mind answering
*Insert example to explain*
1) I install Windows 7 last month on drive ( C: )
2) I decide to create a system image on the same day
3) I have finished creating an system image and have had it created on another partition but on the same Hard Disk Drive ( D: )
4) A week after creating a system image I decide to do some work and I save a word document in the "My Documents" folder
5) I decide to restore the system image that I had created last month.
Now when restoring the system image does that mean I will have to backup the word document (step 4) as I had created & saved it AFTER step 3?
Surely when I restore the system image it will erase all my documents etc... and then restore w/e was in the my documents folder before I had finished creating a system image?