How to Create a Windows 7 "Backup and Restore" Shortcut
This will show you how to create or download a Backup and Restore shortcut. You can also Pin to Taskbar or Pin to Start Menu this shortcut, or move where you like in Windows 7 for easy use.
EXAMPLE: Backup and Restore
To Download the "Backup and Restore" Shortcut
1. Click on the Download button below to download the file below.
2. Click on Save, and save the .zip file to the desktop.
3. Open the .zip file and extract the Backup and Restore shortcut to the desktop.
4. Right click on the Backup and Restore shortcut, and click on Properties, General tab, and on the Unblock button. (See screenshot below) NOTE:If you do not have a Unblock button under the General tab, then the shortcut is already unblocked and you can continue on to step 5.
5. Move the shortcut to where you like for easy use.
6. When done, you can delete the downloaded .zip file on the desktop if you like, or save it to use again.
To Manually Create the "Backup and Restore" Shortcut
1. Right click on a empty area on desktop, and click on New and Shortcut.
2. Copy and paste either location below into the location area, and click on the Next button. (See screenshot below)