How to solve "Error 0x8007046a: Not enough server storage is available to process this command"
I ran into this error recently and found the following solved my problem. This may work for other cross platform LAN problems also.
this involves editing the registry. You should backup your registry before making any changes
1. Click the start orb and type "regedit" in the search box
2. Right-click regedit.exe and "Run as Adminstrator"
3. Advance to
4. If IRPStackSize exists in the registry, change it's decimal value to 20 (or more if needed to a max value of 50)
5. If it doesn't exist, create a New DWORD and set it's value as above.
WARNING: You must enter it exactly as IRPStackSize.
6. Still in the registry, advance to the location below and change its value to 1. NOTE: This tells Windows that you want to use this PC as a file server.
7. Now, advance to the location below and change this value to 3.
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\LargeSystemCache
This should be done on all PCs on the LAN.
8. Reboot all PCs